Aug 17, 2008

Okutadami Dam

for the first time I went to Niigata-ken Japan.
Niigata has a lot of nature.everyone in my family has drivers licenseces,so we go there by the car,and going there by the car is cheaper than by train(Sh inkansen) when there are over 3 or 4 people.



we went to Okutadami Dam.
Okutadami-ko is the biggest lake made by human in Japan.to get there we need to go through a long tunnel.the tunnel is 18 km,it's awesome.




we rode cable car and arrived at lake of dam from parking.it was too big.i liked the nature and the air is very delicious.



that day,we stayead at an Onsen hotel in Uonuma city.Uonuma city is famous for making rice.we ate dinner, it was delicious!! and had Nihonshu(Sake) which is famaous,too. it is made by rice and clean water.we enjoyed some of it.I like Midori the best.


now?
no.no. I am not a drunker.haha.^^

3 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

What great pictures. Drunker? lol

VierZeven said...

I am from China……
studying English,too.



a Japanese?

Tomokazu Oda said...

>blog staker
thanks.
no!no!i did it 2 days ago.^^;;

>bierzeven
yes.my family name is oda(小田).
i know some chinese sentences.
你好.我愛你.^^